Friday, October 30, 2015

Bookmyshow Free 35 Rs wallet Credits



Bookmyhow Free wallet Credits Offer. Book my show offering free wallet credits to all users. User just need to activate my wallet option by verifying their mobile number to get free wallet credits. Bookmyshow old and new user both will get free 35 rs book my show wallet credit. Just follow below steps to avail  Mywallet loot offer.
 
Bookmyhow Free wallet Credits

Bookmyhow Mywallet Offer: Free Book my show wallet Credits

Free wallet credits offer vaild till 29 oct 2015. Bookmyshow has launched Book MY Show MYWallet. which let you buy Movies and Event Tickets in one click at Book My Show website and you get instant refund incase of cancellation. BookMyShow My Wallet is quicker than any 3rd party wallet. Now for limited time Book My Show offering Extra Rs 35 Wallet Balance For Activating  Book my show Wallet. 
 
 

BookMYshow Free Wallet Credits Rs 35 For All Users

 

How To Avail Book MY show Free Wallet Credit Offer?

 
1. Visit Bookmyshow.com >> Login/Register.
2. Go to “My Wallet” Option.
3. Enter your mobile details & enter OTP >> Activate Your Wallet.
4. You will get Rs 35 after successfully activation of bookmyshow mywallet

No comments:

Post a Comment