Monday, November 02, 2015

My Galaxy app Offers: Paytm 30% Cashback Coupon



My Galaxy app Offer Free Coupons. Download My Galaxy app and get Paytm 30% cashback Coupon, bookmyshow Rs 100 winpin free, amazon, pizza hut, food panda, ebay etc Coupons. My Galaxy App Coupons and Offers vaild only for samsung users.

My Galaxy app Offer Free Paytm Coupon & Other Coupons

My Galaxy app Offer

With the My Galaxy app, everyday is like a special occasion. A constant stream of personalized offers, discounts, deals, content and care awaits you. My Galaxy app promises to make your everyday awesome.
Install My Galaxy Android App & Enjoy exclusive offers on everyday services like recharge, travel, shopping and more. Get exciting offers on the latest Samsung smartphones and accessories. Stay updated with local deals & discounts.
 

How To Avail My Galaxy App Offers / Coupons

1. Download My Galaxy App
2. Just sign up and after otp verification goto “Services”, you will get BMS 100 winpin(valid till Dec 31) and Paytm 30% cb coupon(valid till 31st october).
3. There are other coupons too of ebay, foodpanda. etc
4. Works only on Samsung phones though 

No comments:

Post a Comment